Hi! April showers bring May flowers. Portland has finally gotten out of a 6 month constant rain pattern, Yay! Yesterday it was 60 and today it is 80. I can’t tell you how happy I am to feel the heat, hope I’m still saying that this summer. With this new weather pattern comes new energy.
I’ve decided to try a new format for the my blog and with that, a new format for posting. At the beginning of each month I will post an update of what is to come for the month ahead and any goals.
Here are some post to look for this month:
- My 6 week fitness challenge – Time to get my butt moving.
- A How To project – Baby Shower gift
- Mothers Day – My first Mother’s Day without my mom
- Summer adventuring gear for kids
These are just a few posts to check back for this month plus other surprises.
- Post on Sunday and Wednesday.
- Write good content for my blog and those interested
Hope you will follow along and let me know what you think!